Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

This Weeks High-Street Picks #15

Monday, June 30, 2014


Triangl Style Bikini - Ebay
Holographic Sandals - Missguided
Floral Joggers - Topshop
Felicity Floral Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Tropical Mini Dress - Miss Selfridge
Poppy Print Bralet - River Island
Orange Floral Top - River Island
Jumpsuit - Topshop

I'm a little bit behind with my usual blog posting as I'm in New Zealand at the moment! If you missed my first travel post about what I've got up to you can take a look at it here. There's so much I'm loving on the high-street at the moment! From Birkenstocks to printed trousers or a simple bodycon printed dress! When it comes to summer it's all about prints.

I recently came across this bargain of a bikini it's a triangl style bikini for a fraction of the price on Ebay! It's such a bargain! I would buy it in all colours but unfortunately I'm not seeing some hot sunshine this summer so they'd be wasted on me! (boo!) My other favourite in this post is this top! I think it would look amazing with white jeans and black birkenstocks for a perfect summer casual look!


What do you think of this wishlist? Which items would you add to your wishlist?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook
Shop The Post!

7 comments

Emily Lilly said...

I love the floral to and joggers ! enjoy new zeland

Distant Dreamer

Holl JC said...

I adore that bikini, it's gorgeous x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Very nice list ! The bikini is gorgeous !


Giveaway, win Sally Hansen & Cocoa Brown self tanning products
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Ellen Atlanta said...

I'm in love with those holographic sliders and I don't normally like the Birkenstocks style! <3

abbielour said...

I love the jumpsuit :) hope you're having fun in New Zealand, would love to go there one day!


abbielour.blogspot.co.uk

Tonia said...

My favorite piece is definitely the dress <3 I love the rainbow colors and the palm-trees give off a really chic, summer vibe :)


http://toniarosefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I've been lusting after a Triangl bikini for the longest time! Thanks for the affordable dupe!

Jessica
http://blendedintoone.blogspot.com

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co